Sunday, July 15, 2012

Too Cheasey?

               
I have an asian boyfriend, anyone who reads or has read any of my other blogs like Wrapped in a Chinese Leaf will know this. But anyway while we were dating my boyfriend's friend went back to China for a holiday and when he came back he gave me and my boyfriend a gift couple T shirts! Apparently in asia; China, Japan, Korea, they are really popular not so much here.... 



What do you think of Couple Tshirts? Me and my boyfriend use our couple Tshirts as pyjamas, Whether you love or hate the idea, You will be interested to know that Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have been spotted wearing matching outfits! 


I am hooked on all things Kardashian at the moment, The next perfume I want to buy is Khloe and Lamar's "Unbreakable" It doesn't seem to be available in Ireland yet. :( But I am keeping my eyes peeled

This is one of my Favourite pics of Kim and Kanye West. Its so natural and cute.




No comments:

Post a Comment